Treatment for bacterial vaginosis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi, i have a question about vaginal discharge
Doctor : Sure
User : I have white slightly yellowish discharge, but no itching or pain
Doctor : Ok
Since when has it been?
User : For awhile, but I'm pretty sure its not an STD or a yeast infection becasue i have no itching, but it does have a pretty bad odor, it seems to have gotten worse over ehpast couple of weeks, in which i have had no sexual contact
May I know your age and marital status?
User : 18, single
Have you shown it to a doctor or taken medications for the same?
User : Not recently, i have taken meds for BV before, does it sound like BV?
Doctor : BV?
Bacterial infection you mean
User : bacterial vaginosis
Doctor : Ok
Have you taken antibiotics?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can gall stones cause bleeding when urinating
- Milk of magnesia cause gi bleed
- Bacterial vaginosis clarithromycin treatment
- Natural treatment bacterial vaginosis
- Homeopathic treatment for bacterial vaginosis
- Can mucinex cause gi bleeding
- My vagina hair is falling out
- Hair falling out from monistat
- Metronidazole treatment for bacterial vaginosis
- Can a vaginal polyp fall off
- Can your ovaries and uterus fall
- Pieces of flesh fall from vagina
- Treatment of bacterial vaginosis in pregnancy
- Why do bleeding gums cause night sweats
- Can herbalife cause bleeding