Treatment for bacterial vaginosis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi, i have a question about vaginal discharge
Doctor : Sure
User : I have white slightly yellowish discharge, but no itching or pain
Doctor : Ok
Since when has it been?
User : For awhile, but I'm pretty sure its not an STD or a yeast infection becasue i have no itching, but it does have a pretty bad odor, it seems to have gotten worse over ehpast couple of weeks, in which i have had no sexual contact
May I know your age and marital status?
User : 18, single
Have you shown it to a doctor or taken medications for the same?
User : Not recently, i have taken meds for BV before, does it sound like BV?
Doctor : BV?
Bacterial infection you mean
User : bacterial vaginosis
Doctor : Ok
Have you taken antibiotics?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Antibiotics and vaginal bleeding
- Bacterial vaginosis clarithromycin treatment
- Natural treatment bacterial vaginosis
- Homeopathic treatment for bacterial vaginosis
- Supplements to aid fertility
- Endometrial pain relief
- Metronidazole treatment for bacterial vaginosis
- Eosinophil gastritis what to eat
- Eat marijuana tummy tuck
- Eating meftal spas for long time
- How to apply monistat
- Can itp patients eat ginger
- What is good to eat if you have low hematocrit
- Itching after using monistat
- Treatment of bacterial vaginosis in pregnancy