Treatment for abdominal pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi
User : doc i am getting pain on the sides of stomach ,recently
Doctor : ok
User : do i have stone
User : or what is it
please describe your problem in detail.
User : i work in a BPO and its a sedantary lifestyle might be due to posture i sit on the chair
where is the pain located in abdomen?
User : sides of the abdomen on one side that is on left side
Doctor : what type of pain is it? is it dull pain? is it sharp? is it like a spasm?
User : just a day or two ago
User : it is like a spasm
Doctor : ok
is there history of stones in the past?
Doctor : how much water do you consume per day?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Inflamed labia minora and painful clitoris
- Is avascular necrosis in a baby with hip dysplasia curable
- Is balanoposthitis painful
- Stomach ache when standing
- Suggest treatments for abdominal pain
- Side aches and sweating
- Hi my baby woke up with a red swollen eyelid yesterday morn
- Treatment and cure for Abdominal pain
- Stomach ache in sun
- Stomach ache withsore throat
- Is grey discharge no odor normal
- Treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Stomach ache with strong unrine smell
- What is the treatment for abdominal pain
- Treatment for abdominal pain