Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Treatment for Varicocele, Azoospermia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3607 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hello sir
User :   I have a vericocilly at my left testies, is it necessary to go for an operation?
Doctor :   Yes varicocoele is definitely treated by surgically
User :   when Iam 12 I have under go for undecented testies operation. Now Iam 43 year married since 11 years but having no child because of Ozospermia
Doctor :   Were your both testes undescended
User :   My right testcle is smaller than right I have vericocelli at left but few months back Iam affected from UTI after proper treatment it was cured but Iam now having Ozospermia. Iam taking treatment for this since 3 years
Doctor :   As you said you have azoospermia which is low sperm count, varicocoele is the reason many times
Doctor :   though there are more common causes
Doctor :   so if you have this problem you are usually asked ot get operated
User :   OK sir, thank you very much
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor