Treatment for Rhinitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : im having trouble breathing through my nose
User : i dont think its sinuses
User : ive never had it before
what exactly happens when you try breathing through nose?
User : its feels stuffy
please describe in brief
User : i have mucus
User : but im not sick
this is since when?
User : like 3 months or 2
is it happening continuously through out the 3 months period
User : everyday
Doctor : when is the breathing difficult more in the morning time or in the night?
User : morning
User : i have no trouble sleeping
is there any discharge from the nose?
User : if i blow it out yes'
do you often sneeze?
User : no
what you are suffering is rhinitis
a condition where there is excess production of the mucus and swelling of the mucosa causing blockage of the nasal passage
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Newborn rhinitis treatmente
- Treatment for non allergic rhinitis
- Isoniazid absence seizure
- Vicks vapour rub for tinea
- Tongue rubbing against tonsils
- Acute rhinitis treatment
- Abt ampiclox becham 2 avoid pregnancy
- Pus cells and epithelial cells abundant means?
- Treatment of atrophic rhinitis
- Treatment for allergic rhinitis
- Running sense of smell
- Liver regeneration after alcohol abuse
- Can running give you sore throat
- Throat gets tight when i run
- Laxative abuse and its effects on fetus