Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Treatment for Folliculitis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2549 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
Doctor :   Are you with me?
User :   i am 28 years old, i am getting pimples on head, i have taken treatment also
Doctor :   Since when are you getting these and what medicines did you use?
User :   for 4 months
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What medicines did you use for this?
Doctor :   Is there any hair loss?
User :   no
User :   i forgeot medicine names
Doctor :   The condition is called Folliculitis, it is probably a bacterial infection.
Doctor :   You need to use oral or topical antibiotics.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor