Treatment for Dog worms and to increase immunity - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : What would happen to a person with practically no immune system(diabetic, heart problems, blood clots, and on blood thinners)if they catch whipworm or any other worm? and should they be around animals that have them?
how can i help you?
they will need protection
and they shuold involve in risk behavior
Doctor : they will need the immunomodulators or multivitamins suppliments to increase immunity.
User : Im asking what would happen would they die
Doctor : the infection should be detected at the earliets if suspected and treated intensively
to avoid complications and death
User : if she gets a little fever she could die that is how bad shape she is
her fever should be investigated intensively
the cause found and treatment initiated
User : your really not any help
User : should animals with worms of any kind be around her
Doctor : I am telling you what you could do to avoid complications
you are not trying to understand
no they should not be
User : if you see worms coming out of a dogs butt is that bad
get her examined and her fever investigated treated immediately
yes it is bad, and the dog should be treated and never allowed around the patients and children
Doctor : and also the patient and children around should be dewormed.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is enterogermina for worm treatment
- Is diamox used in the treatment of edema?
- Ring worm treatment for humans
- Can i take doxy 100 for pleural effusion?
- Sudden dizziness cold feet
- Numbness feets and legs and cold dizzy
- Can capzasin cure diabetic nerve damage ?
- Whipples diesease and cold hands
- Cold hands and feet with dizzy head
- Pregnant cold cough fever
- I am suffering from uri, can i take doryx?
- Treatment for screw worms
- Can sporanox cure san joaquin valley fever ?
- Intestinal worm treatments for humans
- Ovex treatment visible worms