Treatment and medication for hypoglycemia and sleep disorders - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : hello, i am 19 and have recently been told by doctors they think i have hypoglycmia and i still think there is somthing else but i dont know if it is just in my head
User : When i sleep i sometimes get short of breath and have to gasp for air and other times i sometimes shake or feel like i will shake or something and i dont know what to do. I am nervouse somethine else is wrong but i am not positive...
Doctor : plz provide your gender, height and weight
User : femle 5'3 115
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i will help you in this
User : well what should i do
Doctor : can I ask few relevant questions?
User : yes
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs. If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : i drink and on occassion like every now and then sometimes few times a week
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Please mention about the Sleep, Stools and Appetite, any specific problems with them.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Zanocin 200 mg uti
- Hsb antibody type 1
- Candid v3 200mg during pregnancy
- Diabetes type 1 and ayurveda
- Sleep disorders causes and treatment
- Benefits of naturogest 200mg
- Belching and type 1 diabetes
- Sleep disorder treatment
- Hypoglycemia and sleep disorders
- How to take gestone 200mg capsule
- Type 1 diabetes disability living allowance
- Azithral 200mg for pediatric use
- Suggest the medication for sleeping disorder
- Treatment and cure for Sleep disorder
- Pale brown discharge type 1 diabetes