Treatment and exercises for Hiatus hernia - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
User : can i ask my question?
how can i help you?
User : I was diagnose with hiatal hernia
User : 2cm
User : I'm pro fighter
User : can I still exercise , work out and do my sport
User : I also do judo!
i will help you in this
User : Great Thanks
when was this diagnosed for you?
User : 2 months ago
A hiatus hernia is the protrusion of the stomach above the diaphragm.
User : I know what it is I just wanna know can i exercise? Please
This condition may be a congenital disorder or the result of trauma
Most hernias result from a weakness in the abdominal wall.
Treatments include for hiatus hernia avoiding reclining after meals, avoiding spicy foods, acidic foods, alcohol, and tobacco, bland meals, eating a high-fiber diet.
Doctor : you can exercise
but your exercises should be under supervision.
User : really
User : what do u mean
not to exert any more pressure
User : can exercise make my hernia larger
avoid exercises that will increase abdominal pressure
any increase in abdomen pressure is likely to make it worse
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of esophageal achalasia
- Treatment and cure for Hiatus hernia
- What is the treatment for hiatus hernia
- Bug bites that look like pimples and itch
- Feeling nauseous all the time
- Best treatment for hiatus hernia and ulcer
- Symptoms of hypochlorhydria
- Symptoms of conjunctival hyperemia
- How to use an enema for constipation
- Symptoms of mitochondrial metabolic dysfunction
- Treatment of hiatus hernia in ayurveda
- Lower abdominal pain and leg pain
- Ayurvedic treatment for hiatus hernia
- Symptoms of insect bite hypersensitivity
- Lower abdominal pain after vasectomy