Treating Schizophrenia through behavioral therapy and medication - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i have schizoaffective
User : disorder
User : and i hate taking medicines
User : i feel like they make my mood worse
User : i don't believe i have schizoaffective disorder
User : and believe in the power of positive thinking
Doctor : May I know your age and gender?
User : 22
User : male
Have you under gone behavioural therapy?
User : no
Schizophrenia need both medical drugs and behavioural therapy.
User : i have actually have a physciatrist who does both
User : for me
Infact the behavioral therapy is the main stay of treatment.
Regular follow up and therapy is essential in better treatment of the condition.
User : ok
Do you have any other query?
User : what does divalproex sodium do
User : does it have any bad effects in people who don't think they have schizoaffective
User : i take 750 mg
User : 3 x 250 mg
Divalpro sodium is a medication that is basically used for treatment of convulsion.
It can be used as an antipsychotic medication too.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for undifferentiated schizophrenia
- Diagnosis of catatonic schizophrenia
- Drugs/medication for Schizophrenia
- Diagnosis of resistant schizophrenia
- Diagnosis of pediatiric schizophrenia
- Tonsils look like sponge
- Rash looks like splinters
- Drugs/medication for chronic schizophrenia
- Drugs/medication for catatonic schizophrenia
- Rash that looks like whiteheads
- What does tylenol rash look like
- Diagnosis of disorganized schizophrenia
- Drugs/medication for paranoid schizophrenia
- Drugs/medication for schizophrenia ocd
- What does white stool look like