Trauma to the right ear - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hello
User : well my boyfriend ruptured his eardrum
User : he's lost his balance and has been throwing up
Doctor : ok
User : but he won't let me take him to a dr or anything
Doctor : when did it happen ?
User : about and hour and a half ago
Doctor : waht happened actually?
User : he was using a qtip and our dog startled him and he fell, thats all he told me
User : but i'm pretty sure its self explanitory
Doctor : ok'
User : is there anything i can do...?
Doctor : i strongly recommend you to take him to the physician
Doctor : because based on the above symptoms i can say it is severe injury which needs medical attention
User : i thought so. what kind of treatment would be expected?
Doctor : one can say after examination only
Doctor : because it depends on the degree of injury
User : oh i see. well i have no clue how i'm gonna get him to go to a dr, we don't have health insurance
Doctor :even without medical insurance you can get treated for emergencies
Doctor : like this
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is increased production of saliva a side effect of irinotecan?
- Blunt trauma to ear
- Stem cells to grow hair
- Ear trauma from loud noise
- Noise trauma to ear
- Icd 9 for cervical radiculitis
- Is weakness or heaviness of the legs a side effect of dyazide?
- Endometrial cells in pap smear
- Cellulitis sepsis recovery
- Small cervix during pregnancy
- Ear slap causing ear trauma
- Is sore throat a side effect of amphetamine/dextroamphetamine?
- Is stuffy or runny nose a side effect of a-200 lice treatment?
- Is cough or hoarseness a side effect of first progesterone mc5?
- Trauma to ear icd 9