Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Transverse Myelitis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   Hi... I'm XXXX.. I have diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis in May 2007
Doctor :   ok.
User :   Still now i have fair recovery.. but have bladder, bowel, ED & some other issue
User :   could i know, where i can contact for all these problem
Doctor :   What is your age now and how long has it been Since you have been Diagnosed due to it
User :   I'm 27, Single & it has been 1 1/2 yrs now
Doctor :   It shall need to be the Neurological Institute that you need to get to for further Treatment

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor