Transscrotal Ultrasonography for injured testacles - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi I am from Bangalore
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : like 4-5 yrs back I had a injury to my testis
Doctor : Hello.
Doctor : Please proceed with your query.
Doctor : Ok
User : I dont have any prob now I want to know should i have go for a check up
Doctor : WAs that a blunt injury?
User : blunt injury means
Doctor : Did it affect only one testicle or both?
User : only on
User : one
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : There is no cause of worry now,
User : I feel that one testicle shape has been changed....another one is in been shape
User : shape
Doctor : If required you can undergo a Transscrotal Ultrasonography.
Doctor : even if one testicle is injured the other testicle takes over the function and hence there will be no infertility
User : can you give me some contact address for that
User : to undergo that check up
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is a sublingual hernia?
- Why do my testicles feel sore after working out
- Shadow in ultrasonography means
- Symptom saggy testicle sack
- Ultrasonography test done trying to conceive
- Ultrasonography in obstetrics and gynecology
- Coitus by ultrasonography
- How to read hepa profile result
- Hydrocele and intercourse
- Herbs that increase prolactin
- Fluttering feeling in left testicle
- Done obstetric anomaly ultrasonography normal
- Herb strengthen ligaments
- Spot on testicle sack
- Prognosis for thalamic hemorrhage