Toxicology report - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi, i was wondering if a toxicology report can go all the way back to 1996
Doctor : could you be little in detail...
User : a family member was trying to say they got a report back that they were poisined with something back in 96
User : and that an ekg had also shown something, but i didn't belive that was true or possible
User : they just recived the report supposibly in the last couple days
User : so i would like to know if it is possible
how did they receive the report?
User : through a doctor and i only have a couple mins
Doctor : you can pay and come back, we are available 24/7, through the doc they got the report?
why did they go to doc?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is alanine transaminase 78 u/1 high
- Lump in throat when drinking a beer
- 6 7 mm follicle and central echogenic stroma
- Cholestrol of 6.5 and high sgpt and sgot
- Dilaudid toxicology results
- What is rbc 4 6/hpf in stool test in adults
- Jaw pain when i drink beer
- Blood in stool beer
- Mediscan report
- Ecg report
- Beer and heart defibrillator
- What is forensic toxicology
- Hematology alkaline phosphatase high 688.00
- Drinking beer and foul smelling urine
- Unconfirmed report ecg report