Tooth pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
how can i help you
User : i am having extreme mouth pain. it is in the back of the mouth where the upper and lower jaw meet
User : it hurts to open my mouth
User : and it's hard to eat
User : any ideas what this could be?
User : 19
okay it could be the wisdom teeth erupting
the mucocsa over there is injured
User : the pain is mainly not where my wisdom teeth are coming in, but mainly the skin on the inside of the mouth
User : if that makes sense
okay it will require painkiller
for five days
if it is swollen then it will require antibiotic treatment
User : it is swollen
User : compared to the other side of my mouth
can you feel the swelling being traced to the ear
User : no
do you have pain even at the smell of food
User : no
User : plz what do i need to get
Doctor : okay an dental consultation and painkillers will suffice in that case
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- Is mouthwash safe during pregnancy
- Is numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips a side effect of symbicort?
- Is uncontrolled movements of the arms and legs a side effect of metoclopramide?
- Is hoarseness, loss of voice, or other voice changes a side effect of lucentis?
- White spots on gums during pregnancy
- Is stomach bloating, burning, cramping, or pain a side effect of nutropin depot?
- Red wine during implantation
- Mouth jaw pain during pregnancy
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- Teeth and gums hurt during ovulation
- Is fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse a side effect of prometrium?
- Fibromyalgia tooth pain
- Tooth pain broken tooth
- Indigestion tooth pain