Tooth pain, partly removed. Recommended paracetamol. Sufficient? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
My tooth is paining. Some years before some one teeth was partly removed and now the same is paining a bit.
The remaining tooth may have to be extracted
Thanks, but will just a paracetamol be sufficient or some other pain reliever required?
You may require a higher analgesic but those are all prescription drugs
Dental aches are usually acute in nature
Any pills or table, if you can suggest inplace of injectable for current pain relief. I plan to go to a dentist this Saturday. May be tommorrow I can try going also but not sure due to existing commitments.
Sorry I mean tablet inplace of table.
But, both are prescription drugs in India
They need to be prescribed by a doctor
Let tell me you a good suggestion
Why don't you go to an ER and just get the pain killers prescribed
it takes 5 minutes of yours
ER- Emergency Room
It is a better idea
It will save time
It will take away the pain too
Emergency room is located in this portal only?
It is nothing but Casualty
It is not in this portal
You can visit any nearby hospital for it
Oh Ok Ok
Thanks Doctor for your suggestion. So nice of you.
Thank you too
Get well soon
Is there anything else you wish to ask me?
Thats it for the time Doctor.
Bye for now
Thanks and bye.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tear or cut near clitoris
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- Fluid filed cyst near clitoris
- Throbbing and pulsating pain in clitoris
- Clitoris gets sensitive while menstrating
- Treatment and cure for oral thrush infection
- Can clitoris pain be uti
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- Treatment and cure for pulpitis
- Fibromyalgia tooth pain
- Treatment and cure for periodontal pocket
- Treatment and cure for stasis ulcer
- Tooth pain broken tooth
- Indigestion tooth pain
- Treatment and cure for percutaneous abscess