Took medicine for constipation. Not cured. What should I do? - Online Doctor Chats
to clear the bowl
May i know ur age ?
since last 2-3 days im having pain while passing stool
imne age is 34
Any passing of blood
no as of now no blood
can u suuest some medication
First and foremost, you can take ISABGUL 1-2 tsp after meals , at night
this will help to form proper stools
but wht the pain which currently im having
In addition, You can take PICROLAX CAPSULES 1 cap at night before sleeping
Both are Over the counter medications
the capsules are for ?
is it for pain ?
they are over the counter LAXATIVES , WHICH help in management, for chronic constipation
ok ..so with these capsules the pain will go immediately ...how long i wil lhave to take this ?
the pain will subside with your stools become softer
how long i wil have to take this ?
Taking them, for 3-4 days will help you for the time being
bUT you need to change your lifestyle and drink more water for now
when the stools are soft, your pain is reduced
i drink atleaset 4 ltrs a day..i had this problem earlier n it reappears after 7-8 months
ok...thnks a lot doc...
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 37 weeks pregnant with severe back pain
- Cremaffin white work
- Grey and hard poop newborn baby
- Bad wind pains 37 weeks
- What medicine should i take to get rid of constipation
- Constipation took medicines frequent bowel movements normal
- Suffering to constipation what precaution and medicine is required
- 36 weeks pregnant hotcold flashes
- Hamster anal bleeding
- When constipation is it hard to urinate
- Suffering from constipation what medicine should i take
- Irregular period constipation no period
- What medicine should be taken for constipation
- Slow urination 36yrs old male
- Child growth chart of 36yrs