Took medicine for constipation. Not cured. What should I do? - Online Doctor Chats
to clear the bowl
May i know ur age ?
since last 2-3 days im having pain while passing stool
imne age is 34
Any passing of blood
no as of now no blood
can u suuest some medication
First and foremost, you can take ISABGUL 1-2 tsp after meals , at night
this will help to form proper stools
but wht the pain which currently im having
In addition, You can take PICROLAX CAPSULES 1 cap at night before sleeping
Both are Over the counter medications
the capsules are for ?
is it for pain ?
they are over the counter LAXATIVES , WHICH help in management, for chronic constipation
ok ..so with these capsules the pain will go immediately ...how long i wil lhave to take this ?
the pain will subside with your stools become softer
how long i wil have to take this ?
Taking them, for 3-4 days will help you for the time being
bUT you need to change your lifestyle and drink more water for now
when the stools are soft, your pain is reduced
i drink atleaset 4 ltrs a day..i had this problem earlier n it reappears after 7-8 months
ok...thnks a lot doc...
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is severe constipation a side effect of dazidox?
- Nausea and sweet smelling stools
- Is severe constipation a side effect of avastin?
- Nausea and strong smell
- Stomach noises at night and nausea
- What medicine should i take to get rid of constipation
- Is severe constipation a side effect of ms contin?
- Constipation took medicines frequent bowel movements normal
- Suffering to constipation what precaution and medicine is required
- Is severe constipation a side effect of budesonide?
- Nausea and strong sense of smell
- Suffering from constipation what medicine should i take
- What medicine should be taken for constipation
- Is severe constipation a side effect of uceris?
- Nauseous at night shaky