Took ECP after unprotected intercourse. Pregnancy chances? - Online Doctor Chats
This is Dr. XXXXXXX here.
Please proceed with your query.
my last menses were december 15 november 18 october 21
is there any chance that if something went wrong i could be pregnant? even if i used norlevo on time?
Considering your last menstrual date of Dec 15, you had sex during fertile days of cycle.
within 72 hours.
so i should not worry?
But, there are reported cases of failure as well though chances are very less.
can i take a pregnancy test today?
I would suggest you to consider doing pregnancy test if you miss the period.
You can do the test after 15th XXXXXXX if no periods.
so it will show nothing if i do it earlier?
Test at this stage will not show accurate results as sufficient hormone will be present in urine.
Sorry, as sufficient hormone will not be present in urine.
and what are the chances of the pill failure?
should i be concerned?
Failure rate of emergency contraception is very low. But, can not be exactly predicted.
okay doctor. thank u
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you good health.
and a happy new year ahead.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Norethisterone 5mg any chance to conceive
- Pervent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse
- Unprotected intercourse chances for pregnancy
- Can chapped lips mimic oral herpes
- Clofert vs clomid 100mg
- Took microgynon after unprotected intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Chapped lips and liver
- Stomach bloaing after embryo transfer
- Minimum free fluid in pouch of doughlas
- Chapped lips and metalic taste hangover
- Getting pregnant with pcod
- No pregnancy after unprotected intercourse reason
- Chapped red nipples lips eyelids
- Brownish spotting after unprotected intercourse pregnancy chance
- Itchy roof of mouth chapped lips