Tonsillectomy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello doctor. I have a few concerns about a surgery I'm going through thursday.
I can surely help you.
Proceed with your query
User : I'm getting my tonsils taken out. I'm almost 17 and It's my first surgery. I'm terrified.
User : What should I expect? The complications?
Doctor : Well this is the ideal age to undergo tonsillectomy
User : Really? I thought there were alot of risks.
Doctor : need to worry about it
User : What are the chanced I'll have to stay over night in the hospital?
User : Oh, wow good. I've been thinking about it ever since I heard It was AAAAAAA happen.
Doctor : How often do you get tonsil attacks in a year?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Jaundice patient can smoke
- Teenage tonsillectomy
- Treatment and cure for hibernoma
- Treatment and cure for adenoid disease
- Tonsillectomy drawbacks
- Perks of tonsillectomy
- Treatment and cure for piedra
- Treatment and cure for cervical lymphadenopathy
- Oxycodone for tonsillectomy
- Treatment and cure for chronic bleeding
- Pregnancy and lumps on labia majora
- Can sulfamethoxazole make your period late
- Musli powder with juice in morning
- Propranolol late period
- Disadvantages of tonsillectomy