Tonsillectomy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello doctor. I have a few concerns about a surgery I'm going through thursday.
I can surely help you.
Proceed with your query
User : I'm getting my tonsils taken out. I'm almost 17 and It's my first surgery. I'm terrified.
User : What should I expect? The complications?
Doctor : Well this is the ideal age to undergo tonsillectomy
User : Really? I thought there were alot of risks.
Doctor : need to worry about it
User : What are the chanced I'll have to stay over night in the hospital?
User : Oh, wow good. I've been thinking about it ever since I heard It was AAAAAAA happen.
Doctor : How often do you get tonsil attacks in a year?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Baby rash looks like burns
- Decreased smell in one nostril
- Sore throat deep down
- Teenage tonsillectomy
- Dry sore throut deep voice
- Can sore throat decrease platelets while pregnant
- Tonsillectomy drawbacks
- Calcium deposit on baby head
- Perks of tonsillectomy
- Oxycodone for tonsillectomy
- Calc size baby femur
- Baby stools smell like burnt plastic
- Red bumpy dry rash on baby forhead
- Headache deafness dull feeling
- Disadvantages of tonsillectomy