Tongue tired since birth. Can be cured by surgery? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi Good Evening
Please proceed with your query.
Sir actually my tongue is tied from birth..it was quite insignificant hence no one thought of surgery..but now i feel quite embarassed because of my speech disorder..what is the remedy now?
Tongue tie can be relieved by simple surgical procedure.
my age is 26..is it possible to cure by surgery now?
The decision of surgery can be made accurately only after a proper evaluation of the extend and exact type of the tongue tie.
I would be grateful to you..please suggest
Can you please confirm your location and mobile number?
You would be receiving a call soon.
Would that be fine?
yes..thaks a lot
is there anything else I could help you with?
No..thanks for ur concern
Thank you for consulting me.
Have a nice evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vomiting after being in the sun
- Vomiting bright yellow bile
- Tongue feels tired
- Docusate sodium 100mg cap
- Venous leak treatment
- Tongue feels tired with lupus
- Ofloxacin ophthalmic solution ear
- Visual processing disorder treatment
- Hematoma tongue since birth
- Hard to treat cavity
- Vyvanse and sugar sensitivity
- Yawn tired white tongue
- Tyzine pediatric nasal drops
- Serratiopeptidase and blood circulation
- Headaches sore tongue and tired