Toe swelling in an infant - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi
User : i have a six month old she was playing around
User : and accidently got a strip of hai around her toe and now her toe is swollen
User : sorry hair
User : its swollen because it was tied on her toe
When did this happen?
User : yesterday
Is she active now?
User : yes very but she has a big toe
User : it looks scary
Doctor : There might have been a minor injury to the bllod vessels during that event.
User : can i do anything to make it better
You need not worry
It will slowly regress.
User : should i take her to doctor
Doctor : You can.
User : so its not dangerous then
It is not dangerous.
User : does it need medical attention or will she be fine
It will take a few days to improve though.
User : is there anything i need to do
She will be fine.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is mild prominence of bronchovascular markings
- Down's syndrome bronchopneumonia
- Green stools zone diet
- Infant swollen big toes
- Bronchitis diagnosis in six year old
- Diet for typhiod infants
- Infant toe white pus
- Hgc diet weaken the immune
- Nonveg diet vomiting in infants
- Deformed big toes in infant
- Typhoid low fiber diet
- Prominence of the bronchovascular markings with no definite parenchymal infiltrates seen
- Cause of increased bronchovascular markings
- Infant red toe and swollen
- Infant infected toe