Toe swelling in an infant - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi
User : i have a six month old she was playing around
User : and accidently got a strip of hai around her toe and now her toe is swollen
User : sorry hair
User : its swollen because it was tied on her toe
When did this happen?
User : yesterday
Is she active now?
User : yes very but she has a big toe
User : it looks scary
Doctor : There might have been a minor injury to the bllod vessels during that event.
User : can i do anything to make it better
You need not worry
It will slowly regress.
User : should i take her to doctor
Doctor : You can.
User : so its not dangerous then
It is not dangerous.
User : does it need medical attention or will she be fine
It will take a few days to improve though.
User : is there anything i need to do
She will be fine.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Child had vomiting smelling of yeast can we wait
- Infant swollen big toes
- Diagnosis of delusional disorder
- Diagnosis of gastroschisis
- Diagnosis of shaken baby syndrome
- Diagnosis of urachal cyst
- Infant toe white pus
- Child has allergic cough prescribed exiplon syrup help
- Diagnosis of ringworm
- Child with diarrhea burping smells sulphur what is wrong
- Deformed big toes in infant
- Child with loose stools underweight is there a medical problem
- Stomach ache belching diarrhea what is causing these
- Infant red toe and swollen
- Infant infected toe