Toe sprain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello?
User : Oh hi there
How can i help you?
User : Well, last night I was standing and when I went to take a step, my left big toe bent and went under my foot and a lot of my weight went down on to it.
User : The pain was not quite that bad last night, but I woke up this morning and it's near impossible to walk on it.
User : There is minor swelling..no bruising or discoloration.
Doctor : you have sprained the great toe
you can take painkiller pills like ibubrofen for pain relief after food
keep ice on the toe for 5 minutes 4 to 5 times a day
keep the foot in elevated position while sleeping
User : Ok, thanks very much. I just was not sure if it was broken or not, I can bend it up, but very, very little down and when I do it's very painful
User : but i can bend it nonetheness
User : nonetheless*
Doctor : yes its the soft tissue swelling which is causing this
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sprained ankle bruising toes
- Left hand side of body feels heavy
- Withholding gas in body
- Sprained hip and numb toe
- Liver problem and fever and upset stomach
- Can liver patients take paracetamol in fever
- Sprained toe
- Left side of body heavy
- Sprained ankle cold toes
- My body feel numb and heavy
- Extreme pain on one side of body
- Lifestyle of trench fever patients
- Vomiting loosmotion fever for pregnancy
- Scrotum loose when fever
- Numb toe sprained ankle