Toe sprain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello?
User : Oh hi there
How can i help you?
User : Well, last night I was standing and when I went to take a step, my left big toe bent and went under my foot and a lot of my weight went down on to it.
User : The pain was not quite that bad last night, but I woke up this morning and it's near impossible to walk on it.
User : There is minor swelling..no bruising or discoloration.
Doctor : you have sprained the great toe
you can take painkiller pills like ibubrofen for pain relief after food
keep ice on the toe for 5 minutes 4 to 5 times a day
keep the foot in elevated position while sleeping
User : Ok, thanks very much. I just was not sure if it was broken or not, I can bend it up, but very, very little down and when I do it's very painful
User : but i can bend it nonetheness
User : nonetheless*
Doctor : yes its the soft tissue swelling which is causing this
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Left side upper quadrant pain armpit shoulder
- Sprained ankle bruising toes
- Sprained hip and numb toe
- Pea size lump under left armpit not
- Sprained toe
- Head rush numbness in hands and swollen
- Light headed tingling hands
- Sprained ankle cold toes
- Tightening in the left shoulder armpit
- Precautions with hamstring strains
- Light headed hand spasm
- Heaviness swelling left armpit
- Armpit and neck joint pain
- Numb toe sprained ankle
- Sharp pain in hamstring