Toddler having loose motion. How to cure this? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with the query.
My baby has got loose motion
how old is your baby.
by 24th of this month he will complete 5 months
he as got loose motion from past 2 days
ok, how ,many times per day
more than 8 times
is it foul smelling, what color is it?
it is foul smelling and yellow color
Have you given him any medication.
i took him to the doctor.....they advised to give GNORM
I gave 2 times
ok , did you start it.
from today morning i started giving septran and stopped GNOR
give her sporolac XXXXXXX 3 times a day
in a glass of water
septran is not goo
also give her zinc syrup 2 ml
is it not good
it is good
but was it given by doctor
yes you can give, but always try probiotics first
he advised to give GNO....if the loose motion didnt stop then he advised to give septran
because too much antibiotics can harm babay
like sporolac , curds
an i continue to give probiotics
how many times is he passing now.
today till now he passed motion 4 times
If doctor has adviced you can follow his instruction, but you can take
give him curd rice mashed
avoid milk, juices for few days
we will not give rice till 11 month
only breast milk you give now.
You can try aroot too
as of now we are giving Nan PRO 1 and in the evening & night i breastfeed
It is good to stop
Milk will irritate him more, give only breast milk till he stops loose stools
give little curd
yes , it is cold, but you can give in after noon, 2 tsp
how much ML can i give
you can continue it, 2 ml'
for how many days should give him
for 5 to 6 days only
Will the loose motion stop
do give this, as this will help him too, always keep this at home during loose stool
2 ml once a day
you are welcome,
Kindly login for further queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Common medicines for loose motion
- Reason for headache delayed period splotchy arms
- Toddler having loose motion cause and cure
- Reason for numbness in legs
- Cure for loose motion in infants
- How to cure loose motions in pregnancy
- Compare dexolac with nan
- Common urge to vomit with uc
- How to cure loose motion and vomiting problem of child
- Compare nan and lactogen
- How to stop loose motion toddler
- Kids who are commonly nausious
- Is albenza safe to take during pregnancy
- What is the remedy for a massive stroke
- Meaning of absolute monocyte level