Toddler has head sweating all the time. Is this related to any health problem? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Doctor, Good Morning
My daughter is 4. 5 months now
welcome to e health forum
her head is always swetting, is this because of any health issues
Is he always in cloths coveriing his head and face ?
is the temperature at your place hot ?
yeah, its hot climate here, but we use AC in our bedroom, with temperature 28 degree
we are not covering her head and face
Usually sweating of young infants is normal
and there is nothing to be worried about
if she does not have any such issues, it is fine
ok, she is not having these kind of issues
using only cotton material cloths for her will be ok,
i have one more doubt
avoid materials of polyester and other synthetic ones
i am a working woman, need to go to office. but used to come to home to feed my baby during lunch break, so i am giving Nan 1 during other times, since she is almost 5 months, can i start giving her semi solid food?
you can give her top feeds like , mashed banana , masched XXXXXXX puree, mashed rice , cerelac , etc
In addition, you can use a breast pump, to extract milk, from your breasts , and then feed it when you are not at home
but doctor, how i can preserve it? keep it in refrigerator?
the extracted milk , can be kept in a refrigerator (cooling section not the freezer)
and 30 mins, before feeding it, it should be kept out, for 30 mins to warm to room temperature, and then fed
it should not be boiled , like other forms of milk
have u followed my suggestions ?
Do u have any other questions ?
thanks a lot
U r welcome
take care and have a good day
yeah sure, you too!
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What to do if 3 year old swallows an advil
- Head sweating at night in toddler
- Pistachio health benefits for toddlers
- Toddler sour smell sweat
- What is meant by reducing substance in stool report results yellow
- Toddler yawns all the time
- Rash after swimming in lake
- Jaiphal for toddlers health
- When is the right time to switch from nan 1 nan 2 formula for premature babies
- Why babys foot or hand shiver
- Persistent pain after knee replacement
- What is the green stuff on stool
- Chronic runny nose after rhinoplasty
- Problems after partial knee replacement
- Right hip pain after sitting