Tobacco pouches - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : hello
how can i help u?
User : I have one simple question
User : I started to chew tobacco pouches about a week ago and I know it is bad
User : what is the soonest mouth cancer can form?
mostly tongue cancer
User : does that take years?
User : or what?
it will take time to devolpo
and it varies btw individuals
User : so if I wanted I could dip for like 6 months and quit and should be fine?
User : in a way/
lif u cant quit it today u cannot quit it after 6 months
User : yea...true
User : should trips to the dentist help detect it though
from how many days ar u habituated to this?
User : like how many days have I been dipping?
User : 7 or so
from 7 days?
User : from 7 days what?
Doctor : from how many days are u dipping?
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chew tobacco pouches
- I have panic attacks due to quitting smoking
- Should i quit smoking for my baby
- Does tobacco pouches cause stress relief
- Douglas' pouch
- Sinus stuffy nose using tobacco pouches causing sinus tumor
- Drugs/medication for throat tumors
- Is it dumb to start smoking
- How can i stop smoking please advise me
- Side effects from tobacco pouches
- Can i smoke at the age of 13
- Drugs/medication for hypomelanosis
- Drugs/medication for abdominal hernia
- Drugs/medication for eye muscle weakness
- Drugs/medication for ulcerative stomatitis