Tobacco and lung cancer - Online Doctor Chats
User : hey
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : so i have dipped for about 3 years now
User : and i was wondering if you can get cancer from it that soon
may i know your age?
User : 20
Do you have any symptoms?
Doctor : Dipped???
User : spitless tobacco
User : or chew tobacco
User : like skoal
Do you have any symptoms
Tobacco in any form can cause cancer
it is know to cause many cancer which includes oral cancer, stomach and lung cancer
User : that quickly?
User : only three years?
it is known to cause many more
It takes some time though
The exact duration is not known''
User : mostly whats XXXXXXXX bothering me is i have a huge buildup of mucus in my throat
User : making it hard to swallow
User : and ive had a cough for several months
Chances increases with the duration of time exposure.
How often is your cough?
is it present through out the day or only at night?
Do you produce sputum with the cough?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lung cancer brain cancer
- Can i eat egg while taking doxycycline
- Lung cancer from chewing tobacco
- Hot face since taking doxycycline
- Why doxobid tablets are taken
- Tab doxolin mrp rates
- Effects of smoking novocaine
- Is doxinate safe during pregnancy
- Cancer pill for lung cancer
- Breast cancer to lung cancer
- Cancer treatment for lung cancer
- How many cigarettes is it safe to smoke per day
- Spit white foamy saliva and lung cancer
- Poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma lung cancer life expectancy
- Is there such thing as novacane laced weed