Tiredness, pain in legs, no weight loss after c-section childbirth. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
I feel very tired at the end of the day
i had c-section i nsep 2011
May I know your age?
Are you on any regular medications?
May I know if you had any medical problems before or during pregnancy?
i m very active person. i m very active during morning. but i get leg pain during evening
May I know your current height and weight?
5' 1" and 60 kg
i feel i have less hemoglobin
Have you tested your latest hemoglobin level?
2 months back
it was 9
ok.but is there any solution for this ?
This is usually due to the events that occur during labour. Low hemoglobin is a possibility.
Apart from that, it would be worth to know if your thyroid functions are also normal.
Thyroid problems and sugars often get affected during pregnancy.
I am not sure if they were tested in you.
i had sugar in 9th month
all were normal except sugar
you current symptoms could be related to stress (stress of delivery), post partum hormone changes and other life style causes.
I suggest the following measures:
Tab. Ferium XT is one such useful brand. This can be taken once a day for a month or two.
2. Take vitamin supplements for additional improvement. Tab. Cobadex CZX once a day for a month.
3. Drink plenty of water.
4. Sleep regularly.
ok. i m planning for sec baby. is it safe to take now?
5. Your BMI is just under normal limits (25). I would like to see your weight between 50 to 55 kgs however.
Involve in physical exercise (brisk walking for half an hour to one hour 5 days a week).
ok. sure doctor
what is that ?
Ideally the second pregnancy should be planned after 2-3 years following the first.
If there is no hurry, then I would suggest you to wait for few more months (preferably) till next year to try for the second.
You can place a request for diet using dashboard.
A customer support team will call you back and fix an appointment with a dietician.
She will take your brief diet history and plan a formulated diet for you (as per your choice).
A diet plan with good exercise should bring your body back to fitness.
Have you followed?
Do you have any query?
No. Thank you for the answers :-)
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Reasons for body pain tiredness weight loss
- Mild mitral valve prolapse rollercoaster ride
- Can i join gym after 1 yr c section delivery
- Sitaram bhartia hospital delivery husband allowed
- Weight loss thin stools tiredness pain
- Migraine weird taste in throat
- Weight loss stomach pain excessive sweating tiredness reason
- Nauseous after membrane sweep
- Pain in legs and tiredness
- Two loops of cords around baby normal or csection
- Migraine related to spondylolysis
- Micronor pill started pelvic pain
- Can pontalon relief migraine
- For delivery of baby how much chinmaya mission hospital will charge
- Gas formation in stomach pain weight loss tiredness indigestion causes