Tiredness and pain in the back when deep breath is taken - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I have lost my voice, am very tired and have pain in my back when i take a deep breath. What do you think?
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 20, female, full time student, single, 5"7 125 lbs
Doctor : did u hurt any time?
User : hurt anytime? i'm sorry i don't understand the question
Doctor : did u injury urself
User : no, but i am a singer and sang 4 concerts in a row
User : and had the flu a week before
Doctor : do u have sore throat
User : it hurts a little but on a scale of 1-10 it's like 2
Doctor : ok
User : the biggest thing is being tired and breathing is sometimes uncomfortable
Doctor : ok
Doctor : do u have history of allergy or asthma
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is chest pain or discomfort a side effect of lexiscan?
- 4 year old heart rate high coughing
- Is cough producing mucus a side effect of fluvastatin?
- Coughing headache nosebleed vomiting
- Tiredness lower back pain white tongue
- Is troubled breathing at rest a side effect of cortef?
- 35 weeks pregnant has tiredness and back pains
- Heart palpitations with a slight cough
- Cough mixture for heart patient
- Headache coughing and urine smells
- Is chest pain or discomfort a side effect of ketamine?
- Lower back pain mouth ulcers vomiting tiredness
- Lower back pain tiredness breathlessness
- Is chest pain or discomfort a side effect of dexilant?
- Chest and back pains due to tiredness