Time taken for medicines to reduce tooth ache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : I am Dr.Mazumdar
How can I help you?
Are you there?
User : hello, I went to the ER yesterday for really bad toothache and i cant get to the dentist until late next week to have a tooth pulled
Doctor : Ok
What is your query now?
User : the doc said the tooth is infected and gave me a shot of penicillin and gave me a perscription of it also
User : i can barly open my mouth and just wanted to knowhow long it would take the meds to kick in
If you are not able to open the mouth you should be taking a good pain killer
Penicillin take atleast 5 days to resolve the infection
User : he gave me vicodin
Timebeing you should use OTC pain killers before you eat each meal
Did you take it?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dental infection and secondary hyperparathroidism
- Weight training and high uric acid
- Guardian dental wisdom teeth
- Hard lump around dental implant
- What causes boils in a newborn baby
- Which medication to be taken for terrible tooth ache
- Tooth ache tablets
- Wet hair dizziness
- Will clindamycin work on a tooth ache
- Serve tooth ache
- Warm tingling sensation in ear
- Mastoiditis and dental implant
- Hypothiroid patient dental treatment
- Chronic tooth ache
- Ways to get rid of a sore butthole