Time gap post miscarriage for intercourse - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : Hi, I had a miscarriage about 6 days ago. I didn't really even know it. It seemed like a normal period, I didn't have any pain or anything. The bleeding only lasted like 5 days. I am fine now and feel like nothing happened. Is it safe for my husband and I to have sex agian?
Doctor : you can resume your sexual activity after 2 weeks .
so that you can avoid infections
User : okay and in 2 weeks is it safe to try agian for a baby?
Doctor : yes
okay great!! are you more fertile?
Doctor : The chances of becoming pregnant are normal
o okay, well good to know.
thank you for your help.
If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cold hands after eating
- Coldness and shivering caused by seizures
- Colesterol cual es el nivel normal
- Is it advisable to jog during menstruation
- Pelvic infection post miscarriage
- Cold medicine appetite suppressant
- I had my period 2 weeks ago now im getting brown spotting what does that mean
- Irregular heartbeat after c section
- Ovulation post miscarriage
- Raised esr post miscarriage
- Post miscarriage palpitations
- Cold water feeling in legs
- Internal bleeding after miscarriage
- Persistent nausea post miscarriage
- I havent got my period but have darkish brown spotting