Tightness of chest; Symptoms of panic attack - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : can being woried make your chest all tight?
User : like just laittle bit
Yes, they can.
But other cause has to be ruled out too,
User : i dont have anxiety but cna being really worried about somthing make it difficult to breath
May i know your age and gender?
User : 16 male
SInce when are you havng this?
User : since last day of october
Doctor : Do you have cough?
User : i had this weird side affect where my eyes just went all blurry for like a minute and then it went away should i see and eye doctor?
User : no i dont hace a cough
If your problem is persisting then yes you need to consult one.
Other wise it may be due to the anxiety it self
User : oh
They may symptoms of panoic attacks.
Doctor : I mean panic attacks
User : cna anxiety lower your eye sight or worriedness?
Caused secondary to anxiety.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Side effect of buspirone
- Loose motions due to typhoid
- Signs & symptoms panic attacks
- Symptoms of Panic attack
- Side effect of dalmane
- Unable to walk due to leg stroke
- Knee pain due to typhoid
- Usage of ssri medication
- Side effect of stalopalm plus
- Depression panic attack symptom
- Are nausea symptoms of panic attacks?
- Side effect of temazepam
- Menstrual issue due to stomach worms
- Anxiety symptoms after panic attack
- Missed period due to weight loss