Tight foreskin, anxiety during intercourse, low libido. Advice - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXXX
I amfrom XXXXXXX medical support team. The doctor is busy with another patient on phone. Would you want me to arrange a call back from the doctor in next 10-15 minutes or today morning around 10 AM?
Dr. XXXXXXX here
i have a doubt :'which dept doctor i have to consult if i have tight fore skin in my penis'
Do you wish to continue to chat or should I call you back?
i have excessively anxiety before intercourse
i have highbp/obesity/39 yrs old
Do you have any problems during sexual intercourse?
Problems 1.Excessive anxiety 2.obesity 3.low libido
Since when are you having these symptoms?
for high BP i am taking ayurvedic medicines
i go married 6 yrs before and past two and half years i have pressure to have child since i am issueless at the age of 39
'which dept doctor i have to consult if i have tight fore skin in my penis and sensitity at penis edge '
XXXXXXX from where I see you have few problems which needs to be addressed apart from tight foreskin and sensitivity penis edge.
I shall answer your queries one by one.
okay thank u
Tight foreskin is often found in many men
but they rarely need correction unless and until
he experiences any difficulty as pain while intercourse.
i exp pain
If you have such issues then it can be rectified by use of lubricants or by a minor procedure - circumcision.
The treatment can be done using the help of an urosurgeon.
2. Yes, urosurgeon refers to urologist.
2. Problem that of anxiety
is probably due to the sexual and other stress/pressure you have.
In ability to parent a child may be causing anxiety and reduced libido too.
will yoga help me on that issue
Yes, yoga, reducing weight, physical exercise, transcendental meditation, regular sleep and good diet
will have a major role in treating this problem.
3. Finally, you also seem to have some problem parenting a child.
The reasons can be many.
Both male and female factors play a role.
It needs detailed evaluation which includes physical examination and tests of both partners.
The bottom line is that you would need 3 experts to deal your problems.
Urologist, sexologist and infertility specialist.
You can consult them individually depending on your priority.
thanks a lot for your suggestions
Have you followed what I suggested?
Do you have any other query?
have a nice day Dr XXXXXXX
Wish you the same.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Low creatinine and blood in stool
- Low calcium in new born baby
- Tips of releasing sperm
- Does daily mastrubution effect mensturation
- Throat tightness anxiety
- List of foods for lowering esr
- Long lasting fever and headache
- Low blood sugar levels 33 weeks pregnant
- Esophageal tightness anxiety
- Does meth lower your sperm count
- Effect of masturbation on hb level
- Discolored semen light yellow
- Nutcracker esophagus tightness anxiety
- Masturbation early ejaculation anxiety about intercourse tension nervousness
- Tight penile foreskin lack of complete erection anxiety need help