Ticking sound while walking - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello i have a quick question
how can i help you?
User : i seem to have this prolemo with walking i feel a ticking sound
please proceed with your query
User : maybe a click? what could this be from?
User : in thehead
User : i got my ears checked and it was completely normal
User : i took brain vitamins and inne ear but my head tarted to hurt a lil bit
since when are you having this problem?
User : not sure
User : a whie maybe since beginning of summer
is it present only when you are walking?
User : yes
or is it present at other times also?
User : and when i hold m jaw tight together it stops
User : no just walking
User : when i move my head up and down more
User : not always hwne im walking but some times of the day
Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
User : what do you thinkit can be dr?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ticking sound in one ear
- Zoloft and armour together
- Ticking sound in throat
- Good night mosquito liquid accidental ingestion
- Accidentally swallow small piece of plastic
- Accidentally swallow part of plastic wrapper
- Accidentally took a lasix pill
- While walking my knees makes sound why
- Slept on arm wrong way
- Armour thyroid and methamphetamines effects
- Baby brown patches armpits
- Pop sound in calf muscle while walking
- Can lichen planis result from armour thyroid
- Tap water accidentally injected
- Sound on the left knee while walking