Thyroid test, any preventive steps to be taken? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
The values for T3 = 97
T4 = 10.2
It is by CLIA method.
Are they OK?
They are within the reference range.
But the TSH is little closer to the upperlimit of normal range.
If within normal range, then they are ok
Do I need to take any particular preventive steps. As my mom got Thyroid problem recently.
As long as it does not cross the limits, there is nothing uch to worry about.
You may also get thyroid blood tests done every year
ok doctor. thank u very much.
Usually prevention is of little help
Hope I helped
Do you have another question?
That's why I am worried.
It may be because of other causes
Since thyroid issues have been ruled out
How much shud I be ... Is 70 kg normal for my ht and age
Yes around 70-75 kg
You may try decreasing calories in your diet
ok doctor i will try to target that within 6 months
by exercise and diet.
thank u very much doctor.
Avoid high calorie diet
Bye for now
I will close the chat window now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Thyroid got removed done with thyroid test suggestion
- Pregnant chest burns burping seven weeks
- Biotin and prolactin level
- Tested thyroid profile does i have thyroid
- Hashimotos high billirubin
- First degree burn from nairvaginal burn
- Shoulder blade pain and hashimotos
- Medical burning in lower butt
- Bisoprolol and cortisol levels
- Can thyroid test be taken during periods
- Thyroid antibodies positive but thyroid test okay
- Buring eyes during fever
- I have been on thyroxine for a week and feel less bloated
- Thyroid thyroid cancer with positive ppd test
- Home remedies for butt hole burn