Thyroid problem, weight gain. On thyronorm 100. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
my weight is 84 kgs and age 31
i had thyroid problem
Did you put on this weight recently?
When was the thyroid problem detected, when was the last Thyroid function test done?
2 years ago
Are you on medication?
but still i am putting on weight
I need your recent Thyroid function test
When did you visit the doctor the last time?
Did you follow?
two months ago
tsh levels are around 33
Oh this is very high
This means the current dose of Thyronorm is not sufficient
for your current metabolism
Did you go back to the doctor and adjust the dose after this report?
i was not tasking medication regularly
The common mistake done by the low thyroid patients
Not adhering to the medication, not visiting the doctor and not testing once in 3 to 6 months
We need to understand hte right dose for you
So with this platform you do not commit that mistake
I can help you furthr
But please visit the doctor again, re do the test once again
and get the dose adjusted
shall i go for TSh test again
after adjusting the dose you need TSH test couple of time to know if the dose is correct or not
Next you should take the tablet empty stomach after brushing teeth
Regular exercise is also needed
you should be taking it almost end of life but with changes in doses
Your doctor should have told this to you
Did you understand what I say?
Do you have any doubts before you proceed on?
for your support
Thanks for visiting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is depo cobolin used in the treatment of b12 nutritional deficiency?
- Thyronorm 100 for conceiving
- Addisons disease lab values
- Is risperdal consta used in the treatment of residual schizophrenia ?
- Addisons disease and hashimotos
- Is methylprednisolone dose pack used in the treatment of gout, acute?
- Addisons disease medscape
- Thyronorm 100 mcg for thyroidism
- Will norditropin nordiflex treat pediatric growth hormone deficiency?
- Adenoma adrenal lesion
- Thyronorm 100mcg
- Autonomously functioning adenoma
- Thyronorm 100 mg is overactive thyroid
- Thyronorm 100 mg weight loss
- Will zostrix diabetic foot pain treat diabetic peripheral neuropathy?