Thyroid nodules, sore throat - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
Are yu with me?
User : my husband had an ultrasound done on his thyroid and the results were he had to nodukes about 3 mm in size. His doctor said no need for concern right now and would check again in 3 mths. My husband is not satisfied with this and riddled with anxiety.His father passed away at a young age from brain cancer so this worsens his anxiety. Any REAL reason to be more concerned than the doc led him to believe?
Let me read it
User : ok thanks
What is the age of your husband?
User : 36
How many nodules
User : 2
Does he have any symptoms right now?
User : no
Any swelling over the neck?
Is it apparent I mean?
User : no sometimes he says his throat is sore
User : nothing obvious
Why did he volunteer himself for thyroid ultrasound ?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnancy test positive misoprostol but no bleeding
- Can a child with worms give clay coloured stools
- One month old with a nose bleed
- Vagina lip does not stop bleeding
- Sore throat and cough with thyroid nodules
- Chewing tobacco and liposarcoma
- Pregnant women bleeding in motions
- Disadvantage of chewing pan
- Thyroid nodule and sore throat
- Thyroid nodule throat tightness
- Shelcal chewable tablets
- Bleed when motion once in a while
- Can thyroid nodules cause a sore throat
- Thyroid nodules pain in throat
- Grey patch on gum line chewing tobacco