Thyroid and RH factor during 8 months pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
User : my wife is now 8 month pregnet, she got tyriod and RA factor, is there any precuation in this situtation
Doctor : what was the thyroid profile?
Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 28 year, female, house wife, married, 5.2 feet, weight around 96 kg
Doctor : Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Doctor : As this is an online consultation, This would require a detailed history please be patient
Doctor : why was the thyroid profile suggested
Doctor : Does your wife have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma/use medicines for any illness.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Baby development week by week
- Heart transplant and rh factor
- Cheston cold side effects
- Rh factor blood test
- Rash on arms during pregnancy
- Side effects of chestoncold
- Negative rh factor and conception
- Why is tab cheston used for
- Hcg diet and the rh factor
- Chronic cough chewing tobacco
- Typical anavar cycle for women
- Calcium ascorbate vs calcium citrate
- How many dips day chewing tobacco
- Drinking alcohol in early pregnancy
- What is the purpose of the rh factor