Thyroid Disorder - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello doctor
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : recently i flound that i have a thyroid and my tsh is 5.88.. am i need a treatment?
Doctor :plz provide your age, gender, occupation, height and eight
User : my age is 25, female,housewife,5'3 and 48kgs
my symptoms are.. not getting sleep easily, dryness in eyes..
User : m not loosing weight as my weight alwys stays between 47 to 50
Doctor : ok
User : sir m i need treatment
User : or its fine..
Doctor :were T3 and T4 also performed?
User : nope
User : only TSH
User : Please answer sir..
Doctor :why T3 and T4 not performed
Doctor :you should get it done
Doctor :is there any family history?
User : no
Doctor :of hypothyroidism?
User : no sir
Doctor : any other investigations?
User : is my percentage is high?
User : no...
Doctor :its not high
Doctor :i recommend you to go and get T3 and T4 done
Doctor :then some decision regarding the treatment can be taken
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Thyroid disorder blood dysnomia
- Type 2 diabetes drugs treatment
- Bad headache after thyroid lobectomy
- Side effects of withania somnifera
- Does a thyroid lobectomy affect hormones
- Wilson's disease thyroid disorder
- Low vitamin d and stress
- Thyroid disorders and raised esr
- Creatine supplement thyroid disorder
- Pityriasis rosea and thyroid disorder
- Kirkland acid reducer side effects
- Amenorrhea after iud removal
- Pain in calf after thyroid lobectomy
- Natural antibiotics for skin infections
- After thyroid lobectomy feeling bloated