Throat pain when swallowing or drinking, cold, no fever. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
are you there?
i need a quick consult from you.
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here.
How can I assist you today?
i have a pain in my throat when i take food and swallow
Since when are you having this problem? Do you have any other complaints?
from last two days.
i dont have any other complaints
little bit cold
The most probable cause would be a mild infection in throat, which could be due to a viral or bacterial origin.
now i am abroad. so i couldn't go and consult any doctors here. so please tell me medicine, will get it form pharmacu
For the time being you can do the following, which will help in reducing the symptoms.
1. Do warm saline gargling (at least 3 times a day)
2. Avoid drinking cold water.
That will be available in the pharmacies.
Regarding any other medication, most of them would be prescription only medicines which would not be available easily from pharmacies.
To be XXXXXXX I would not recommend that, without being examined by a doctor. That is because, it is an antibiotic and needs careful evaluation before prescribing.
Hope that was helpful.
Is there anything else I could assist you with?
yes. thanks for your consulting.
Thanks for consulting me.
Let me know if you have any other queries.
Have a Nice Day ahead!!
you too !
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Rock hard mass under ear
- Medical effects of hickies
- Hard lump outer upper ear
- Treatment and cure for cold, light fever
- Hard lump and pain near ear
- What treatment is suggested for fever and cold
- What is the treatment for fever with cold and fatigue
- Marijuana cause skin dermatitis
- Hard spot on top of ear
- Hard spots in ears
- Persisting cold with mild fever treatment
- Frequent cold and fever treatment
- Masel pain uper hurt
- Median nail dystrophy cause
- Mammogram burn circle