Throat irritation in sleeping position, gastritis - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
User : doctor.
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : when ever i am outside my home i'm fine..
User : but when i'm in my room trying to sleep
User : i get sore and dry throat and chest pain
User : that happens only when i'm in my room lying down on bed...
from how many days u havin this?
User : when i'm up in a sitting position i feel ok. except for a little sore throat
User : last 3 weeks
Doctor : may be u are hvin infection
User : but it only happens few times a week..
User : i feel bubbles poping in my chest..
Doctor : do u have gastritis?
User : no.
Doctor : ok
User : we had mold behind my bed.. but we already cleaned it
yes when lying down throat irritation will be increased
do u have cough?
User : is it the air i'm breathing..
User : ya only sometimes..
then u are having nfection
its not a major problem
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Reasons for period coming early
- Hemoglobin count for women
- What does snorting ritalin do
- Gastritis tight throat
- Severe nighttime leg cramps
- Is there throat irritation for antral gastritis
- What is zosyn prescribed for
- Shingles shot is it worthwhile
- What is salagen used for
- Gastritis and itchy throat
- Loose stools without cramping
- What is podofilox used for
- Gastritis causes of lump in throat
- Test for cracked head
- Gastritis throat irritation