Throat infection, throat pain, have tonsillectomy. Suggested surgery. Should I go for it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Gud Af Dr
I've have thorat infection for past 10-12 days
First I've visited General Physican she precribed some antibiotics....
she advice me to take 3 days course & after 3days it was fine but again on the 5th day I had the same problem
then I've visisted ENT
he said that i'm having Tonsillectomy
if it is not cured i've to under go surgery....still i have thorat pain
please suggest what should i do
Your ENT surgeon is right.
Tonsillitis which do respond to conservative treatment need surgical removal (tonsillectomy).
That being said, I wonder if you are treated appropriately.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Throat infection with testicular pain
- Dizziness diagnosed with labyrinthitis any over the counter medicine
- Sensation of throat obstruction have cold possibly strep throat suggestion
- Meizitang side effects when on birth control
- Estelle birth control pills urinating side effects
- Throat infection years after tonsillectomy
- Throat infection stomach pain
- Suggest medication for throat infection
- Esophageal spasms and birth control pills
- Can zythromax effect implanon birth control
- Peculiar burnt smell in nose any particular reason
- Throat infection after tonsillectomy
- Tasting blood in mouth after running cause
- Sore throat vomitting lethargic buttocks hurting viral infection
- Side effects of ginnete birth control pills