Thalassemic couple. Trying for kid. Precaution to take? - Online Doctor Chats
this is Gynae related question. Should i go ahead
i can help u with that
me and my wife were planning to have a baby.
I am 34 and she is 28 years old.
We were wondering before trying/starting are there any health concerns that we should get check or addressed?
how long have you guys been married ?
We are both not thalesemic so that concern is taken care of
3 years 3 months
and how long have u been trying to ahve a kid ?
We have not tried as yet. We want to start trying.
if both of you are healthy and fit, there is no other issues to worry about
how do you define health and fit? any checks that we should do?
the only concerns, would be if you are related to each other, like a close relatives ?
no we are not
any history of blood disorders in near family menbers of either of you ?
any issues in relatives like uncles, aunts, niece or nephews , any childhood deaths in near relatives ?
XXXXXXX ur wife using oral contraceptives before ?
in that case, there is nothing to be worried about
Ok. Any precautions we should take while trying...
that all is absent right now.
no, there are no such precautions
Any thing that we should keep in mind/pills to be taken which will help in early conception?
no , there is no such thing
ok thanks Doc.
in case the semen analysis is normal, you can concieve within the next cycle
having sex from day 12 to day 15 of the cycle, helps in proper conception
you are welcome
take care and have a good day
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for centric castleman disease
- Is there a connection between being thalassemic and taking aspirin
- Rupture of follicle any precautions to be taken if trying to concieve
- Drugs/medication for systemic colitis
- Drugs/medication for helicobacter infection
- Will marrying a far relative cause genetic disorders to children
- History of miscarriage trying to conceive taking productive f precautions
- Precaution for tri glyceride
- Dizziness have genetic disorder 22q11 could it be the cause
- Drugs/medication for german measles
- Trying to conceive for months have one kid recommendations
- Drugs/medication for platelet dysfunction
- Marfins syndrome genetically transferable serious disease
- Child having down syndrome fas aggressive frustated medication
- How safe to marry within relations