Tetrahydrocannabinol Test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
are you there
User : MY BOYFRIENDS SON HAS GOT HIM SELF IN SOME TROUBLE. HE IS 17 AND WEIGHS ABOUT 360LBS. HE WENT TO REHAB FOR POT FOR 8 WEEKS. HE HAS BEEN OUT 2 WEEKS NOW. HE WAS ORDERED BY THE COURTS TO LOOSE WEIGHT. HE HAS BEEN WORKING OUT ALOT WITH GREAT RESULTS. THE PROBLEM IS. HE JUST TESTED POSITIVE FOR THC. WHICH HE HAS NO DONE FOR 10 WEEKS NOW. CAN THE EXERCISE AND WEIGHT LOSE CAUSE HIM TO TEST POSITIVE.
Let me read it?
User : HE IS FACING 9-12 MONTHS IN JAIL DUE TO THIS. HEAQRING TOMORROW MORNING
Doctor : Ok
Weight loss cannot cause positive.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Will tetrahydrocannabinol react with general anesthesia
- Lexilium for quitting smoking
- Inhaled paint thinner losing voice
- Side effect of Tetrahydrocannabinol
- Usage of Tetrahydrocannabinol
- Light smoking withdrawal skin problems
- Do testosterone injections raise iron levels
- Can tetrahydrocannabinol be detected on routine blood test
- Meth make you limp
- Ingrown toenail whilst pregnant
- What do meth sores look like
- Poop smells like nicotine
- Tested positive for tetrahydrocannabinol but dont smoke marijuana reason
- What are the ingredients of montek lc tablet
- Is oligospermia inheritable