Tetanus shot, Difficulty breathing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi, I stepped on a nail two days ago, which may have been dirty.
How can i help you
User : But I had my tetanus shot and now my throat is hurting and it's hard to breathe.
User : Can I still get tetanus?
Doctor : i will help you in this
Doctor : Can i ask few questions
User : Sure.
Wats your age ?
User : 18.
Doctor : When did this happen
User : This morning.
User : But I stepped on the nail two days ago.
Doctor : was there any bleeding form the wound
User : Yes.
Doctor : did you clean the wound with antiseptic
User : I used hydrogen peroxicide.
Doctor : after how many hours of wound did you take tetanus shot
User : I have had the tetanus shot for months.
User : This is afterwards.
User : I only have five minutes, sorry if I disappear.
then the chances of tetanus is very very less
no need to worry
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Side effects of blackboard chalk
- Cardiac sphincter muscle
- Candida in urine
- Viens in tongue are black
- Calcium ion release
- Viral gastroenteritis difficulty breathing
- Incontinence care products
- Is quadtab medicine side effect blackened skin
- Fluttering in chest difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing and feeling weak
- What causes teeth blacken at gum line
- How to remove blackcolour on thigh
- Difficulty breathing shortness of breath
- What is capex
- Oxyelite pro difficulty breathing