Tetanus shot, Difficulty breathing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi, I stepped on a nail two days ago, which may have been dirty.
How can i help you
User : But I had my tetanus shot and now my throat is hurting and it's hard to breathe.
User : Can I still get tetanus?
Doctor : i will help you in this
Doctor : Can i ask few questions
User : Sure.
Wats your age ?
User : 18.
Doctor : When did this happen
User : This morning.
User : But I stepped on the nail two days ago.
Doctor : was there any bleeding form the wound
User : Yes.
Doctor : did you clean the wound with antiseptic
User : I used hydrogen peroxicide.
Doctor : after how many hours of wound did you take tetanus shot
User : I have had the tetanus shot for months.
User : This is afterwards.
User : I only have five minutes, sorry if I disappear.
then the chances of tetanus is very very less
no need to worry
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for invasive lobular cancer
- Drugs/medication for infectious, idiopathic etc
- Morning lemon juice is reducing my lipoma
- Tmt is negative for reversible ischemia
- Mantoux test positive and ivf
- Drugs/medication for concomitant tuberculosis
- Multivitamin prevent kidney stones
- Viral gastroenteritis difficulty breathing
- Drugs/medication for contagious flu
- Fluttering in chest difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing and feeling weak
- Planning pregnancy inappropriate sinus tachycardia
- Difficulty breathing shortness of breath
- Oxyelite pro difficulty breathing
- Drugs/medication for connective tissue infection