Tests to confirm swine flu - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hiiiii
how can i help u??
User : Hello how do you no if you have swine flu ?
symptoms like fevere >100.4 ,cough,cold,sorethroat..headache,body ache..
Doctor : if u have theses symptoms then u shouldgo for throat swab
User : Iv got a sorethroat , headache and a bit of a cold is this just a normal cold ?
which will confirm swineflu
problem is normal flu and swine flu have same symptoms we can differetiate only by throat swab test
not purely by symptoms
User : so should i go for a swab test or just leave it for a couple of days
whats ur age??
User : Im 12
cos it is not mandatory to do swab test ...unless u are at risk like close contact,age>60 years,diabetes
Doctor : where are u from?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Seeing black dots first trimester
- Indigestion after anaesthetic
- Is it flu or swine flu
- What is a sputum sample to test for swine flu
- Depression after general anaesthetic
- Pins an needles in hands after general anaesthetic
- Flu and swine flu symptoms
- Hashimotos thyroiditis swine flu
- Shoulder locks and arm hurts
- Pistacho nuts health benefits
- Playing tennis ruptures the hymen
- Swine flu liver function tests
- Hearts beats harder after walking stairs
- After cutting radial artery how long do you have to live
- Remedy for amoebiasis in babies