Tests for recurring pain in the penis area - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : Hi, I have been having some pain in the penis area. Usually below the scrotum (toward the base). It usually lasts a short time and happens on and off....
from when you are suffering from this?
User : maybe a month...but it has happened before.....on and off
Doctor : do you have pain while passing urine?
User : no
what is your age?
User : 15
do you have pain while ejaculation?
User : no
any specific time of occurrence of pain?
User : not really....its random
apart from occasional pain what other symptom you have?
User : none really.....
User : not that i can think of anyway
Doctor : i suggest you to get an urine microscopic and biochemical examination done
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Have pain in penis urine test is fine reason
- Does lucozade contain sperm
- Why do i have low sperm discharge followed by weakness
- Urine test done pain in penis looking for advice
- Painful crawling pain penis
- Pimple contained gray pus
- What causes semen discharge with slight arousal
- What could cause a itchy urethra accompanied with a discharge
- Abdominal pain and pain in penis
- What causes pain while masturbating and semen in urine
- Suggest treatment for penis pain during sex
- Contant of maxozal sachet
- Buttock pain and penis pain
- Fecal matter contamination of penis
- Is revital woman contains steroids