Tests for pregnancy confirmation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i just had a baby 4 motnhs ago and like now im 2 weeks late took a pregnancy test but is negative i dont know whats wrong
Doctor : Ok
User : oka?
Doctor : Periods are irregular for a while after pregnancy especially when you are lactating
Doctor : Did you use an early morning urine sample
Doctor : for the test?
User : Yes i Did Should i still take another?
Doctor : Did your periods start coming regularly after your delivery?
User : Yeah they started around the 12 and now this one hasnt statred
Doctor : 12 of October?
User : july aug sept
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : You can take either a repeat Urine test or you can go for a Blood HCG test
Doctor : as sometimes you may not be producing enough hormones
Doctor : to be detected in a Urine test
Doctor : A Blood HCG test would be much more sensitive
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is dizziness a side effect of mucinex?
- Is sneezing a side effect of orlistat?
- Is diarrhea a side effect of nasacort?
- Dettol test and pregnancy confirmation
- Good sources of folic acid
- Can urine test confirm the pregnancy
- Progesterone ranges in early pregnancy
- Is dizziness a side effect of lamisil?
- Ondansetron and pregnancy side effects
- Methyldopa side effects in pregnancy
- Labetalol and pregnancy side effects
- Confirm pregnancy test with pulse
- How to confirm pregnancy with velocity test
- Oxyelite pro confirmed pregnancy test
- Is sweating a side effect of nuedexta?