Tests for genetic blood clotting disorder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : I was checked for a genitic blood clottind disorder and tested positive for anthrotrombin111.Do I need futher testing to see what and if I need any medications?
did you had any symptoms?
User : I have not had any problems with blood clots,but my father has had several blood clots and his mother,and two of her sisters passed away due to blood cloths.
Doctor : ok
User : We were told to get checked after my dad had clots go to his lungs.The dr. said it must be a gentic factor.
what are the blood tests you underwent
User : Should I get checked futher?
What all the tests you have underwent so far
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lupus and blood clotting disorder
- Livogen tonic for iron deficiency
- Iron deficiency bad breath
- Multiple myeloma tumors and lesions
- Homocysteine blood clotting disorder
- What are lesions on uterus
- Low ferritin and vision changes
- Low hemoglobin swollen ankles
- Pulsating sensation in legs
- Skull lesion symptoms
- Sickle cell anemia trait always tired
- Blood clotting disorder causes
- Rare blood clotting disorders
- Vasculitis leg swelling
- Symptoms of blood clotting disorder