Tests for genetic blood clotting disorder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : I was checked for a genitic blood clottind disorder and tested positive for anthrotrombin111.Do I need futher testing to see what and if I need any medications?
did you had any symptoms?
User : I have not had any problems with blood clots,but my father has had several blood clots and his mother,and two of her sisters passed away due to blood cloths.
Doctor : ok
User : We were told to get checked after my dad had clots go to his lungs.The dr. said it must be a gentic factor.
what are the blood tests you underwent
User : Should I get checked futher?
What all the tests you have underwent so far
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lupus and blood clotting disorder
- Ayurvedic medicine for aplastic anemia
- Homocysteine blood clotting disorder
- Throbbing knot tight in belly and hyperglycemia
- Pernicious anemia megaloblastic anemia difference
- Stomach flu swollen belly
- Itchy rash wrists belly legs
- Blood clotting disorder causes
- Rare blood clotting disorders
- Shih tzu pimple growth on belly
- Why does my belly itch
- Ankle pain and anemia
- Red itchy lumps around ankles anemia
- Cherry angioma and iron deficiency anemia
- Symptoms of blood clotting disorder