Tests for acute renal failure, cause for psoriasis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hello. What kind of blood tests would you recommend to check for acute renal failure and it being a possible precursor to psoriasis?
User : All vitamin D3 types? and what else?
User : 28 male
User : I haven't had psoriasis my entire life until i started abusing legal MDMA analogues for a year now
for acute renal faliure,you have togo for creatinine, blood urea test
User : over the course of the past 6 months it started to appear all over
User : it must be something systemic.... yes... creatinine too.
psoriasis can be caused by stress,
User : if the tests show possible renal failure, what supplements would improve kidney health?
User : yes, the grey area of that is cortisone. some sources believe cortisone helps improve psoriasis while some say the opposite
drink lot of water, avoid lot protien diet
User : oops i meant cortisol
yes, steroid topically and systemic will help
you can use steroid sparing drugs also
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Acute renal failure and hyperkalemia
- Family doctor remove iud
- What are the causes for acute renal failure
- Vaginal flatulence family doctor
- Mild prominent pelvicalyceal system during pregnancy
- Are duplex kidneys heriditary
- Online doctors for sore eyelids
- Duplex kidney and thirst
- Mrsa and acute renal failure
- Doctor locking your knees and fainting
- Duromine kidney infection and kidney stones
- Doctor exam hard on
- Which protein powder are best during seventh month of pregnancy
- Acute renal failure causes
- Symptoms of acute renal failure