Tests for acute renal failure, cause for psoriasis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hello. What kind of blood tests would you recommend to check for acute renal failure and it being a possible precursor to psoriasis?
User : All vitamin D3 types? and what else?
User : 28 male
User : I haven't had psoriasis my entire life until i started abusing legal MDMA analogues for a year now
for acute renal faliure,you have togo for creatinine, blood urea test
User : over the course of the past 6 months it started to appear all over
User : it must be something systemic.... yes... creatinine too.
psoriasis can be caused by stress,
User : if the tests show possible renal failure, what supplements would improve kidney health?
User : yes, the grey area of that is cortisone. some sources believe cortisone helps improve psoriasis while some say the opposite
drink lot of water, avoid lot protien diet
User : oops i meant cortisol
yes, steroid topically and systemic will help
you can use steroid sparing drugs also
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Acute renal failure and hyperkalemia
- My dogs has painful lumps
- Can west nile cause nephrotic syndrome
- What are the causes for acute renal failure
- Lump in neck that moves on dog
- Can lemon juice cause high potassium
- Chances of survival in kidney dialysis
- Mrsa and acute renal failure
- Electrolyte normal values chart
- Kidney stones and chewing tobacco
- Low sgot in dog
- Acute renal failure causes
- Symptoms of acute renal failure
- Milky pee for a dog
- Orange jelly stool in dogs