Testicular pain but no inflammation - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
User : I have a question about a pain I have been having, could you possibly help me?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
May I ask you few questions to know about you? Please give your Age, Gender?
User : 20 Male
Doctor : ok, tell me your concern?
are you there?
User : I have been having a pain above my left testicle. It started two days ago. It is not a continuous pain. It is right above the testicle. Nothing is inflamed or swollen or feels to be different than it normally feels. Are there any ideas as to what this could be?
are you sexually active?
User : I have not been sexually active in several months. I have only been with one partner as well.
is there any fever or any injury to the testiles?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Niftas tablet during breast feeding
- Groin pain and testicular pain
- Is testicular pain related to hiv
- Swollen lymph node on breast during pregnancy
- Testicular pain and brown semen
- Crestor testicular pain
- My testicle rising high
- Dull rib twinge under breast
- Right testicle stuck high
- Testicle pain high psa
- Right testicle tight and high
- Severe pain in my breasts using duphaston
- Testicular pain ayurvedic treatment
- One testicle higher than the other recently
- Nummular eczema on breast