Testicular pain but no inflammation - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
User : I have a question about a pain I have been having, could you possibly help me?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
May I ask you few questions to know about you? Please give your Age, Gender?
User : 20 Male
Doctor : ok, tell me your concern?
are you there?
User : I have been having a pain above my left testicle. It started two days ago. It is not a continuous pain. It is right above the testicle. Nothing is inflamed or swollen or feels to be different than it normally feels. Are there any ideas as to what this could be?
are you sexually active?
User : I have not been sexually active in several months. I have only been with one partner as well.
is there any fever or any injury to the testiles?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What does a white dot on your throat mean
- Crestor testicular pain
- When i pee i have seaman that comes out
- Whip marks
- Nabumetone 500mg for epididymitis
- Whats the normal heart rate for a male of 58 years old
- Small hydrocele 2d echo
- Is testicular pain related to hiv
- Groin pain and testicular pain
- Epididymitis in men 45 years of age
- Testicular pain and brown semen
- Whats a normal pulse rate after a hot shower
- Effect of daflon 500 in varicocele
- Testicular pain ayurvedic treatment
- Daflon 500 dosage for varicocele pain