Testicular infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello i spoke to a previous doctor saying i may have testicular infection. i get pain and swelling in my right testicle and my scrotum keeps getting reli tight. This has gone on for 2 weeks approx do you have any suggestions on what to do
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : the pain and tightness of scrotum has occured infrequently before but now is frequent
User : 18,13st 8, 165cm
Doctor : Ok
User : and in a relationship
Doctor : You need to consult a General Surgeon and get this examined as it could be a serious problem if
Doctor : there is any twisting of the testicle or a hernia.
Doctor : That can be made out only after examining you physically.
User : its mean 2 weeks i think but started infrequent like maybe a year ago have i left it to late
User : its been*
Doctor : Thats why it is better to get these ruled out by a surgeon.
Doctor : Nothing much can be said without actually looking at the swelling and examining it.
Doctor : Only for the pain, you can take a Tylenol or try to apply hot compresses but that would only be a temporary measure.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Throat infection with testicular pain
- Penicillin vk for testicular infections
- Clindamycin treat testicular infection?
- Diagnosis of navicular bone bruise
- Painful testicle obscure causes
- Can sciatica cause testicular pain
- Diagnosis of bipolar mood disorder
- Testicular pain caused by overuse
- Can smoking cause testicular pain
- Diagnosis of honey moon cystitis
- Home remedies for testicular infections
- Neurological causes of testicular pain
- Diagnosis of monoamine oxidase deficiency
- Diagnosis of acute abscesses
- Testicular spermatic cord infection