Testicular infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello i spoke to a previous doctor saying i may have testicular infection. i get pain and swelling in my right testicle and my scrotum keeps getting reli tight. This has gone on for 2 weeks approx do you have any suggestions on what to do
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : the pain and tightness of scrotum has occured infrequently before but now is frequent
User : 18,13st 8, 165cm
Doctor : Ok
User : and in a relationship
Doctor : You need to consult a General Surgeon and get this examined as it could be a serious problem if
Doctor : there is any twisting of the testicle or a hernia.
Doctor : That can be made out only after examining you physically.
User : its mean 2 weeks i think but started infrequent like maybe a year ago have i left it to late
User : its been*
Doctor : Thats why it is better to get these ruled out by a surgeon.
Doctor : Nothing much can be said without actually looking at the swelling and examining it.
Doctor : Only for the pain, you can take a Tylenol or try to apply hot compresses but that would only be a temporary measure.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can you take duramine with malarone
- Is swelling of testicles a side effect of ludiomil?
- Throat infection with testicular pain
- Clindamycin treat testicular infection?
- Penicillin vk for testicular infections
- How long do ruptured ear drum ooze for
- Home remedies for testicular infections
- Epididymal cyst removal procedure
- Meftal spas side effects during period
- Is pain and swelling in the scrotum a side effect of cordarone?
- Is duphaston tablet helps to get pregnant
- Draining fluid from testicle
- Orchiopexy vs orchidopexy
- What to eat during loose motion during pregnancy
- Testicular spermatic cord infection